Terms and Conditions
For Placement Only
Assets offered at this auction will be available for
previews 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM auction day. All assets are offered and
sold in As-Is condition without warranty.
2. AUCTION SITE:
The auction will be conducted at 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 1912 SW 100 Avenue, Miramar, Florida 33025.
3. DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENT:
–Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction by Cashier’s Checks.
– Bidders who leave the auction site without paying in full are required
to make a deposit in the minimum amount of 25% and advise auction staff
when they are returning with the balance due. If no deposit is made,
the Auctioneer and/or the Trustee reserve the right to resell any items
purchased during the auction.
– Final payments by Cashier’s Check with payment no later than February
19th by 12:00 Noon. Final payment must be in the form of Cashier’s Check
4. FLORIDA SALES TAX:
All sales are subject to rules of the Florida Department of
Revenue. Florida dealers with resale numbers must bring a certificate
to the auction which must be presented at the time of Bidder
registration. Florida Sales Tax for motor vehicles is payable at the
time of vehicle registration and the Motor Vehicle Title is transferred.
Bills of Sale issued on behalf of the Trustee will include the top bid
price in addition to the 10% Buyer’s Premium.
5. FORM of AUCTION:
This auction is conducted pursuant to the Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, In Re: individual, Case No: 16-24024, In Re: individual, Case No: 17-01384-RBR, Les Osborne, Trustee.
6. BUYER’S PREMIUM:
A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all top bids and included in the total purchase price.
7. METHOD of SALE:
– Vehicle offered subject to confirmation of Trustee.
– The method and order of sale will be at the auctioneer’s discretion.
– Recognition of bid increments will be at the discretion of the auctioneer.
– In the event items are offered at auction and no bids are
received, the auctioneer may remove them from the order of sale offering
them at a later time during the auction and/or regroup them with other
– The Auctioneer and Trustees reserve the right to add or delete any
item(s) from the auction. Vehicles offered are subject to confirmation
of the Trustee.
– The terms and conditions of sale may be changed by announcement
from the auction podium with any such announcement taking precedence
over previously printed materials or oral statements made.
– Bids will only be accepted from bidders who have registered with the auctioneer.
– In the event of disputes between bidders or tie bids, the auctioneer’s decision will be final.
– The Auctioneer reserves the right to ask for additional deposits
from any bidder during the course of the auction. In the event a deposit
is requested and not given, vehicles previously sold may be subject to
resale at the option of Trustee or Auctioneer.
– All information contained in the Auction Flyer, Post Cards,
newspaper ads, web site or furnished by staff members is believed to be
correct but is not guaranteed. Bidders must rely upon their own
information, judgment and inspection of the vehicles offered.
– The auction will be electronically recorded to provide a record of
the auction event. The recording is the property of National Auction
Company and Trustee.
– Purchasers are not permitted to resell items purchased during the
auction to third parties or reassign auction clerking tickets to other
– The Certificate of Title for all vehicles offered at this auction
will be available for inspection by prospective bidders. Certificates
of Title will be delivered to the purchaser after receiving payment in
full. An open title will not be given to any purchaser (s) except those
who have provided a copy of a valid Florida Dealer’s License to the
auctioneer at the time of registration.
– In the event a Top Bidder fails to make final payment deposits given will be forfeited as liquidated damages.
All purchases must be removed from the premises as soon as
possible. Arrangements for removal of vehicles must be scheduled through
George Richards of National Auction Company.
– Purchases can be removed on auction day after payment in full until 2:00 P.M. but no later than February 19th by 12:00 Noon
– Purchasers are responsible for advising National Auction Company who
is authorized to remove them from the storage lot. Vehicles removed by
contracted transports or tow trucks must have written authorization for
removal signed by the purchaser and accompanied by a copy of the paid
From I-95 (Broward County)
Exit at Pembroke Road and continue west to Palm Avenue.
Make U-Turn and continue to SW 100 Avenue. Turn right on SW 100 Avenue
and continue to auction site.
From Florida Turnpike
Exit at Hollywood Boulevard (Pines Boulevard) and continue
west to Palm Avenue. Turn left and continue to Pembroke Road. At SW 100
Avenue turn right and continue to auction site.
10. AUCTIONEER CONTACT INFORMATION:
If additional details are needed please contact George Richards at
(954) 658-5033 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail).
National Auction Company
1325 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 202
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Tel: (561) 364-7004 – Fax: (561) 364-8803
Licensed Real Estate Brokers & Auctioneers
AB640 – AU899